New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dear Amy,

Just a little note to say "hi" and to tell you that I'm thinking about you more and more as Thanksgiving and Christmas draw closer. I want to send you another gift for Christmas but I'm certain that it will be stolen again, or thrown away. I checked the weather back there today and found that you actually had a nicer day than we did! The temperature was the same, but it was gray and rainy here.

I want you to think about your dreams, and if they seems real to you then believe in them, invest yourself in them, and make them reality. Beaver-Vision has been boring today because the house has been empty. No-one's home!

I'm going to walk down to the beach and watch the sun set. I'll post a few pics here a little later.

Love,

Bub




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?