New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Dear Amy,

Another beautiful day in SD..............it's getting cooler, but nothing like you're experiencing! I'm going to the harbor today to visit the U.S.S. Midway, so I thought I'd post a live web cam link to it so that you can see it too! (Those web cams are everywhere!) (If Midway dowsn't appear, Select the REAGAN cam and adjust the zoom and pan the camera around - MIDWAY is the aircraft carrier in the foreground)
Remember swimming with the sharks?? There's a place near here which is teeming with baby leopard sharks, so Laura and I are going snorkeling there (keeping in mind that where there are babies, there are usually parents which are BIGGER!!

Gotta run now because I'm doing a tour on the ship and I don't want to be late for it.

With love,

Bub




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?