New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Thursday, July 08, 2004

*
*
*





Dear Amy,

Just a quick note to say "Hi" and to tell you that I love you. I have something going on with my heart, so I want to be sure that you know how much I love you. I'm sorry that things turned out the way they did. Your mother may finally be getting what she wants. I trust that you will not let her trample you down for very much longer.

I've got more stress tests to put up with tomorrow. I don't understand them. I tell the doctors that I can barely breathe and that my chest feels "tight" and my lungs "burn" and their response is to hook me up to a treadmill and tell me to go faster on it. It seems that they are trying to kill me too!

I think that if the verdict is grim, I'll spend a little more time flying over Torrey Pines and walking along the beach with Laura, and alone. I remember all of the fun we had together, and I'm very grateful for those times. It's a bit scary for me right now, but to everything there is an end, and if mine is imminent, I'm going out as bravely as I can with as much bang as I can put into it!! I refuse to hide behind tastless rice wafers and watercress and rubbery soy products!

ARRRGHHHH!!!!

Hold on to who you are......don't let that foul cow smother your spirit, your creativity, or your loving nature, and don't take any gas from the Lawn Dwarf either!


"Wayne"


If you become her exact opposite, you will do wonderfully in your life.


I love you,


Bub

*
*
*
Here's an extra owl to help get the message to you:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?