New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Monday, July 12, 2004



Dear Amy,

I just returned from more tests and was told that I've got to have more tests!! Scripps is an excellent place, and medicine really is an inexact science, so I have to go along with the program so that I can find out how to get better.

I've also decided that I'll eat a few rice wafers if absolutely necessary! I do want to have a relationship with my favorite daughter and I have to be here to do that (pretty intelligent, huh?). It would be helpful to know whether she shares that interest in re-establishing contact!

I hope that you're having a fun summer....wherever you are, and I really do wish that you'd call me sometime. I have to go now and get some rest.

I love you,


Bub



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?