New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Friday, June 04, 2004

*
*
*




On June 6, 2004 at 9:00 A.M., the order of protection expires, and I have placed papers in file to request that any extension of it be denied, and that normal, uncensored, private correspsondence by post and by email be ordered by the court, and that uncensored, private, unmonitored telephone calls also be court-ordered if they are not voluntarily allowed, and that regular, normal visitation be established by the court to bring an end to the present situation.

The judge now has access to information and documents he has never seen or heard before, since previous orders were requested, issued and executed without my prior knowledge. There are people from the community who are willing to speak on my behalf, and in your behalf to ensure that the law guarantees that you are treated with respect, and that our ability to communicate is free, unrestricted, totally private, and uncensored, and that you are not placed under duress or hardship if you contact me.

Free, regular visitation, enforceable by law, has also been requested.

We have to be allowed to become "re-acquainted". We were a big part in each other's lives until we were abruptly separated.

Now it is time for all of us to move forward with our lives, letting the pain of the past go where it belongs - in the past.

I think that 6/6/2004 is a good day for everyone to draw in a deep breath and get on with life.

I hope that your mother will voluntarily cease to prevent your efforts to re-establish a normal, caring relationship with me, and will do everthing possible to facillitate it, including arranging for you to visit me in La Jolla as soon as you'd like to come.

The judge in the case has been made aware that you want to visit me here, and also that your mother stated to you that it was her intent to force you to La Jolla to live with me permanently because you made contact with me.

Much pain has been caused, and the time to end it is 6/6/2004 -sooner if it were legally possible.

Your mother should feel free to email me about anything if she desires to begin a civil dialog.


I am hoping (as always)................


Love,


Daddy

*
*

**

**

*
*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?