New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

*
*
*



The defects in that house were/are very real and have nothing at all to do with Amy, yet she's got Amy involved........or does she?

Since I haven't been able to communicate with Amy freely for more than four years, and since I'm 2,000 miles away, I don't have any sense that I am communicating with Amy now. I feel like I am communicating with my ex-wife or her new husband.

If the real defects have really been fixed PERMANENTLY, and if the "non-existant" defects really are non-existant, then closer inspection should be welcomed by any honest seller. From the response it looks like there really is something about that house she wants to hide from a potential buyer...........

Love,


Bub

*
*
*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?