New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Thursday, May 06, 2004

To those of you who have read the post of April 21, 2004, bought GhostSurf and have written to tell me that it worked for you..... thank you for your emails! (172 of you so far - that's almost more email than I got all last year!)

I'm glad to know that GhostSurf has also enabled you to regain control of your PC's!!

Remember that I didn't write the software.....Tenebril did, so your thanks and praise are really due to them. I am happy to have done my little bit in the war against CoolWWW. Cool Web Search, ZestyFind, LopDotCom, and all of the popups, spyware, and adware.

In the short time I've had GhostSurf Pro installed, I have not updated any of my defenses, and have had NO new occurences of CoolWWW. Cool Web Search, ZestyFind, LopDotCom, and all of the popups, spyware, and adware!!

GhostSurf has blocked 2,916 ads, 12,729 cookies, and 5,151 images in the short time that I've had it installed. It has blocked ALL popups. I am in control of my PC again.

*
**
*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?