New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Thursday, May 20, 2004

*
**
*


Dear Amy,

Just a quick note to tell you how much I love you. You are deeply and dearly loved by me, and there is no reason for you to ever doubt your own worth, your value, and your being. YOU ARE LOVED and CARED ABOUT by me, and you are still the better person. You always were, and always will be. No one can take that away from you. I am horrified that anyone would want to.

I celebrate your indviduality, your innovative mind, your intellect, your love, your imagination, your spirit, your innate goodness, and your many other substantial abilities, and your beauty...internal and external. If others can't see those qualities, or worse, try to crush them and erase them, then you already know what kind of people those are, and you know that it better to step around dog poop than in it.

I've been out taking pics of La Jolla today, and will reduce their size so that I can post them here.

I've been thinking about you all day, hoping that you are doing well. In the meantime, here are a few photos of our little world of La Jolla. You can also look LJ up online if you are permitted to so.

Here are a few copies of something you gave me for Father's day a long time ago (it seems like a long time ago.

Always remember that YOU ARE A TRULY AMAZING AND LOVABLE, WONDERFUL DAUGHTER!


More pics to follow. I have to reduce the size of the ones I took today.


img src="http://bubdaddy.blogspot.com/La Jolla Bishop;s sunset.jpg" />











































I love you,


Bub

*
**
*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?