New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

*
*
*




Dear Amy,

I removed the earlier post with the ad about the house because I don't want this to be a toxic site. This is a site for you, about you, about me, and about computer viruses (for the possible benefit of others who read this). I am weary of her.

I'm going to grill some dinner, and then Laura and I are going to walk down to watch the sun set. You should call. There is not any law which says you can't.

You just have to decide to do it. If she has told you that you can't call me...then call me anyway.

As it is, she suspects that you have already called me - so you might as well just do it. Since she treats you like you ARE guilty, you should have the fun of the "crimes" which she has already decided that you guilty of. You should stand up for yourself and your own rights of self-determination.


For your own well-being and sanity, begin to honor your inner being before she vandalizes it, disfigures it, and obscures your creativity with the spray-painted graffiti of her unique type of personality.


I'd love to hear your voice again.
Gotta go........

With my love,

Bub

*
*
*
*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?