New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Friday, March 26, 2004

*
**
*


Dear Amester,

The word is that the desert is blooming more this week than it did last week, so we're going back to the Anza Borrego desert for another look. It's not just the flowers. They are very pretty to see, and are a most unlikely sight in such a place. They provide a convenient excuse for getting out and going on another adventure.

I still haven't seen a rattlesnake out there! I do want to see one...but have no interest in what the beast might be able to do to me if it sees me first! I've had one interaction with one, and not on my terms. It rattled from its vantage point in the knee high scrub, and I flew straight up and about 40 feet straight back.

More to come..........got to plan this trip. Here's something for you....it made me laugh!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?