New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Friday, February 13, 2004

<> "DOOM VIRUS DETECTED" "RPC DOOM VIRUS" "j

jdbe.exe virus warnings in emails from friends."


>< Scroll down for details on these virus hoaxes


*
**
*



"Never dumb down for anyone em>

Hi Amy.

Today was a bad, depressing day. There was nothing good about it. Except for Laura, there doesn't seem to be any reason to keep up the game of pretending that "things will get better". You're gone. How is that going to get better?

I hope that your life is going well.

I'm deeply saddened by your absence and my inability to be a meaningful, happy part of your life. I stopped being happy the day your mother took you away, and I've just begun to accept that I'm not going to be as happy as I once was until I can forget you the way you once were. Laura and I have a very good life together, and we speak of you often.

I don't know if you are even able to read this. I've posted a bunch of Valentine's Day hearts for you. I sent you a card to the old address, but your mother has probably thrown it away. If you aren't able to read this, then others who can see this will also see that I've never stopped loving you, and never will as long as I'm alive, and maybe someone who knows you will tell you that someday.

We're leaving for Joshua Tree. It's an amazing place from what I've heard. I'll take lots of digital pics, but since I can't email any to you, I'll send you a post card.

If you ever decide to make contact, I'll always welcome you, and I will never stop loving you. Your jealous mother has moved you a couple of rows farther towards the back so that your talents, abilities, and beauty can't be seen.

I won't be seeing you during the dance you because she's put you in the back row, but I'll know that you're back there, dancing beautifully, as always.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

Daddy








"Be true to yourself, and have as much fun as you can, while you can."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?