New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Saturday, January 10, 2004


"There goes the sun"(To the tune of "Here comes the sun", by the Beatles)


Good Morning Amy!!


Since we're on the Western side of the mountains, we don't get many cool sunrises unless we go to the top of Mt. Soledad, which I may do soon so I can post a picture of it here for you, but in the meantime, here's the sunset from January 9. La Jolla is really a pretty place to live, and I hope that I'll be able to show you around town some day soon.

It's still pretty early here, but I'm very tired, so I'm going to stop here, and go to bed. I promise that I'll write more tomorrow.

I love you, and I think about the fun we had together, and I miss you so much that my heart hurts and I have to struggle to keep from crying. Your mother shrieked at me for telling you that I loved you, and for displaying large pictures of you in my home. I never understood why she didn't feel any need to show her love for you.

With my love,

Bub



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?