New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Saturday, January 17, 2004


I found these surfin' nanners on the gate to the Banana Bungalow in Pacific Beach.

G'day Amy!

I don't know if you're reading this, but I have never known if you've been reading it, so I will keep writing to you, hoping that you are somehow able to read my words to you.

Pacific Beach (PB) is surpassed is only by Ocean Beach (known as "OB") in youthful exuberance and Southern California weirdness. I enjoy going to those places to observe and take photographs. OB is a bit rougher than PB, but very entertaining if you're just passing through. It's reminiscent of the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco in the late 1960's. Lots of odd little shops and people in "unconventional" attire....doing their "thing".

Today, Laura and I are going to scrub a bird cage a neighbor gave me. Since the cage was free, I'm going to get an English Budgie for my birthday. I haven't had a budgie since your mother and I lived in Evanston. The poor little creature was our pet for a year or two but met a tragic death when he was crushed by a swinging door. I loved that little bird so much that I cried, and couldn't even look at his cage for days, and finally got rid of it. Now, I'm happily looking forward to having another one of those sweet, affectionate, intelligent birds again. I haven't thought of a name yet.....got any ideas?

If you could send me an email, you would be able to get your suggestions here before I get the bird. Maybe she'll relent and allow you to do so.

We have breakfast to make, cars to wash, a cage to scrub, and I have a zillion digital photos to organize. Did you ever get a camera??

I love you Amy, and want you to know that no matter what you are going through, you can always count on my love for you


love,


Bub







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?