New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Hi Amy!!

I hope that your first week back at school was "ok". Thank you for the very nice letter. I noticed that it was addressed (again) by your mother, and was mailed from Colorado, so I'm assuming that you and your mother and the hubby du jour went there for Christmas. Just so that you know, your letter had been opened, probably by your mother or hubby nouveau. It was resealed, but not very well. What's up with all of the secretive stuff she's into?

That was the best letter I've ever gotten from you. (Holy aerobics!!!) I DO remember how you used to look up at the rooftop from your bathroom window, looking for Santa's footprints, or the hoof prints of the reindeer......and I remember you asking me why there were none. That was one of the hardest moments of my life to that point. I'm sure that I concocted a reason (having to do with magic that we humans can never understand) and hoped that your belief in Santa was still intact. I felt that Santa was a part of the magic of childhood, and I wanted you to cherish the memory of that magic, even though you had (and still have) a high intellect, and a great curiosity. I loved Christmas as much as you did, because I loved to watch you experiencing the "magic".

I'll post more for you a little later today.......got some things to do right now.

I LOVE YOU AMY. NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES, OR TRIES TO DO, SHE CANNOT STOP ME FROM LOVING YOU, AND SHE CAN'T DESTROY OR STEAL ALL OF THE FUN, OR ANY OF THE ADVENTURES WE HAD TOGETHER WHILE SHE WAS "BUSY BEING TOO BUSY" FOR US.

Love,

Bub



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?