New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Hi Amester,

Sorry I haven't posted anything here for a while. I've been busy talking to lawyers and legal people about how to stop your mother from changing your name while you are still a minor. When you turn 18, I will say nothing if you want to change your name. I think that the idea to change your name, and desire to do so, should originate with you. I know your mother, and I know that she has the delicacy and considerate nature of Slobodan Milosevic. This name change has her fingerprints all over it, and I don't want her messing with your mind, your sense of self, your self-esteem, and your identity.

If you want to change your name to "Ultra Violet Ward", or "Blue Gizmo Ward", or anything you choose - it should be an idea of YOURS, and should not be done until AFTER you are no longer a minor, and are presumably a bit wiser. ANY name change will have a profound effect on the rest of YOUR life. If she succeeds in changing your name, it will not make me love you any less.

Gotta run..............there are lawyers to talk to.............



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?