New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Friday, January 02, 2004

Dear Any,


This was on the little Christmas tree you gave me about 3 years ago.

You caught hell from your mother for caring about me then................you gave me the tree, and a little white Kodak "beanie baby". It was all you could afford, and those things, and the tag, are still items I treasure. I treasure the love that you had for me then. Have you remembered who read stories and books to you each night, and who saved your grade school artwork?? I still have quite a bit of it, but when she "cleaned me out of the house", she threw a lot of your things away.

I'm still trying to survive.....I don't need to impress anyone, and the only dream I have is to be happily reunited with you. I just want to be your father.

That's all for now.....I'm going to take a long walk on the beach. I want this to be about my love for you, and not anything negative.


I love you Amy!

Bub



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?