New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hi Amy,

I used this little guy because he's going to keep walking until he gets to you. I also think he's cute.

Sometimes it's very hard for me to write to you because I never know if you'll read what I've written, but because I love you, I keep writing to you. No matter what you've been told, I love you. I always have, and I always will. I hope that the little Glow worm night light I bought you before you were born is still safe somewhere. Your mother would have loved to throw it away because it had such sentimental value. I bought it for you the very first day I knew that your mother was pregnant.

I didn't know if you were going to be a boy or a girl, but I wanted to get my new baby something that would be sweet and happy and fun.

I have to go do some errands, and then I'll come back and remove more of the angry things I've written here about your mother. I still can't believe she married a person with that name!!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?