New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Yesterday, while assembling an entertainment center, I realized that Amy has had uncounted opportunities to contact me and communicate with me, but has never done so unless she felt compelled to exchange perfunctory, impersonal information in hopeful anticipation of receiving money from me. I've tried EVERY possible way I could think of to let her know that I love her. I've tried to make contact with her, and tried to enable her to make contact with me.

I've actually believed that her mother had threatened her, and scared her so much that she was afraid to make contact. I'm certain that she did, but Amy could have contacted me if she wanted....for any reason.

I believe that her mother and her aunt Pam and Wayne have have re-indoctrinated her and turned her against me, and I'm very hurt and disappointed with her for surrendering her love and principles so easily.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?