New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I'm annoyed because John Coleman's weather forecast was correct. I'm not upset about the weather he predicted, just annoyed that he was correct this time. I've come to expect the opposite of what John Coleman predicts, so it's very troublesome when he gets one forecast correct.

I just read what I've written previously. I've got to get free of the sadness and the anger I still feel. I don't care about my ex wife, but I'm destroyed by the loss of Amy. That's where the anger comes from....the way that my ex wife took my life, my home, and my daughter while I was hospitalized and so very sick that I didn't even know that I was in a hospital. She took advantage of that situation, and I signed papers becuse she told me it would be beneficial to Amy if I did.
(To see her without makeup and pretense, see image below)


MY EX-WIFE

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?