New Customers Get 10 Free Kodak Prints!

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

The air here is thick with smoke. When the wind shifts, breathing becomes a task instead of the natural function it normally is. You don't really think about breathing until you can't, and then it becomes a matter of fear and urgency. I've seen fires like this one on TV in other parts of the world, and now it's my part of the world, and my part of the world is burning!! I'm glad to be so close to the Pacific......if the fire gets too close, I think that the only option we may have will be to jump in!

After hearing Laura calling her family to tell them that she was safe and well, I got a very clear concept of how alone I am. I didn't have anyone to call who would care whether or not I was well. Even I don't care much anymore whether I'm well or not. I'd prefer to be happy.

San Diego going up in smoke



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?